Trusted by individuals and businesses
From individuals to businesses,
LinkMeMine provides multi-functional tools to help you succeed.
Smarter way to work
Increase productivity by working without constraints
Unattended Device Management
Monitor the status of multiple devices and take immediate action when accidents occur
POS Device Management
Quick response to POS (transaction) device failures in retail stores
Server and Terminal Management
Systematically manage internal server, storage, and computers
Change the way you work with LinkMeMine
Medical Equipment Management
Real-time remote support to the latest medical devices and video equipment
Integrated Control Center
Built-in tools for real-time monitoring of video surveillance systems
Conduct remote inspection and monitor overall activities through our management console
Digital Signage Management
Monitor and manage outdoor advertising display located all over the world
How LinkMeMine can change the way you work
Introduce LinkMeMine to your workplace.
From individuals to businesses, LinkMeMine provides multi-functional tools to help you succeed.
You can remotely control personal computers from a mobile device, on-the-go or off-premise. With this feature, working remote is so much easier.
• Data protection (from/to devices)
• Access permissions for system and data
• Increase productivity through field-centered, rapid work process
• Higher job satisfaction and employee retention from flexible remote work options
Smartwork center can be deployed 100% without additional equipment or integrations. Employees can commute to a center near them to work.
• Remote access and direct control to workplace computers
• Unlimited two-way file transfer
• Higher efficiency at work from shortened commute distance
• Faster decision-making process from online collaboration
IT Assets Management
IT teams can remotely support and manage internal servers and other devices by installing the LinkMeMine Agent program.
• Real-time thumbnail preview
• View remote session history
• Organize devices by department or branch
• Reduction of labor and management cost
• Systematic resource management
Engineers use remote control to diagnose and fix customer problems without needing to be on the spot. Customers can also receive remote support by simply entering their ID and password.
• Capture and record the remote session
• Remote session history per user or device
• Quick response to similar cases or use the data for future updates
• Strengthen competitiveness by providing differentiated services
Use Live View to manage multiple devices simultaneously on a single screen. Change device setting to receive alert notification for effective troubleshooting.
• Provides detailed information for each device (resource usage, network information, etc)
• Remote shutdown and restart
• Centralized control system for multiple devices in remote locations
• Minimized system failures from real-time monitoring
Manufacturing Facility Management
Monitor process and collect data from multiple equipments in manufacturing facilities and their production lines.
• Remote access and control of each device in one monitor
• Set alert notification by group for efficient management
• Scalable production facility
• Simplified labor and limitation of entry into clean room